Blank Labels (self adhesive)
Blank Labels – Different Types, Materials and Adhesives
Different Types of Labels
Thermal Direct Labels – printers use a thermal print head that applies heat to a chemically treated paper that turns dark as a result of the heat thus creating text, lines and graphics. Direct Thermal printing will age and will turn black over time especially if exposed to heat or sunlight.
Thermal Transfer Labels – printers use the same thermal print head but heat is applied to a ribbon which transfers the image to the surface of the label/tag, creating text, lines and graphics. There is a greater range of label material for Thermal Transfer stock. The text lasts longer and can withstand moderate heat and direct sunlight.
Different Label Materials – Paper, Polypropylene, Vinyl, Synthetic, Polyester
- Eco Paper – A low cost white paper designed for general purpose, short term labelling applications, such as; dispatch and carton labelling
- Paper – suited for general purpose labelling needs
- Polypropylene – high performance films predominantly used when label may come in contact with moderate moisture
- Vinyl / PVC – durable, yet flexible films with high chemical resistance, used predominantly for outdoor applications
- Synthetic – it can handle weather better than most papers (coated or uncoated) waterproof and weather proof
- Polyester – material that can survive a wide range of challenging environments and manufacturing processes
- Gloss – high sheen, better moisture resistance, high quality finish.
- Matt – non sheen
- White – White
- Clear – Translucent blank labels with a matt finish.
- Flood Coat – Many colours available
Different Adhesives – Permanent, Removable, Freezer Grade, Food Grade, Cold Temperature
- Permanent – formulated to fasten to a variety of substrates with long term durability, suitable for general labelling applications and give good adhesion to most substrates
- Removable – A general purpose removable adhesive featuring medium-long term clean removability from most substrates. With good UV resistance, this adhesive allows label application at a wide temperature range, while retaining its removable properties, even at low temperatures
- Freezer Grade – Offers high initial tack, good clarity, and adhesion when applied at temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) and also has excellent processing characteristics and offers exceptional adhesion to a wide variety of substrates with moderate resistance to water and humidity
- Food Grade – A special purpose permanent, rubber based adhesive featuring ‘Food Grade’ approval. Higher coat weight enables labelling of difficult to label fruit and vegetable surfaces
- Cold Temperate – labels are used mostly for food packaging / storage and in laboratory settings. They stay adhered when temperate decrease unlike standard labels
Sheet Labels – A4 white or coloured sheet labels suitable for Laser, Inkjet and offset printers and photo copiers
Available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, colours and materials.
Asset Labels – are also referred to by other tags
Asset labels can be referred to as, Property Tags, Property Labels, Security Stickers, Security Tags, Security Labels, Barcode Labels, Tamperproof Labels, Aluminium Labels or ID Tags and Stickers.
One of the best ways to track your business/company assets using barcodes or RFID.
Non Genuine Dymo Labels
Non Genuine Dymo Label Maker and Dymo Labels. High quality at a much more afforable price (not all labels sizes are supported by all printers).
- Address Labels
- Shipping Labels
Other sizes available but not on line please contact us for details.
and Genuine Zebra Labels?