The CipherLab PDT8001 is an ideal entry level Mobile Barcode Computer which can capture both bar code and keyed data and output a text file to your PC*.
*Requires CipherLab communications utility (included)
This package consists of:
- CipherLab 8001 mini Mobile Computer with small mono display, basic keyboard and integrated 1D laser barcode scanner.
- USB charge and communications cradle
- Rapid data capture design software including a pre-loaded basic stock take program (scan bar code; enter qty)
- On-site installation and training (Adelaide metro customers only) additional $225.00 for 2 hours including travel time
- National telephone / remote support available for an extra $125.00 per hour – minimum 1 hour
View the manufacturers full product details here: http://www.cipherlab.com.au/8000%20Series.html