Available in multiple configurations:
- Rectangular SlimFlex Tags attach snugly to round or irregular surfaces, such as cylindrical containers, plastic pipes, helmets or even trees. These tags conform to surface contours, and can be securely attached with cable ties, industrial adhesives, rivets or screws.
- Each SlimFlex Laundry tag withstands chemical exposure and high temperature. This small, flexible white strip can be discreetly sewn into the hem of clothing unnoticeable to users during everyday operations. SlimFlex Laundry tags enable automated sorting, inventory and accounting for commercial cleaners. For tracking of commercial linen, we recommend the HID LinTag™
- The SlimFlex™ Square tag is the largest configuration and delivers read ranges of up to 26 ft (8 m) in dry conditions when mounted to any non-metal surface, and even in wet conditions when mounted vertically to a flat surface or extended from a corner. Among other applications, this tag works well for tracking non-metal pallets and shipping containers.
These tracking tags are compliant with EPC global certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 readers and modules, and broadband capable for worldwide operations.
The RFID tags are waterproof and the housing provides high resistance to aggressive liquids, delivering reliable performance and reading stability across fluctuating temperatures. Custom color options are available. Tags can be embossed with a logo or message for branding, or laser engraved for enhanced visual identification or barcode application.
- Flexibility – bends to mount securely on rounded or irregular surfaces.
- High durability – resistant to outdoor elements, aggressive liquids, impact and torsion.
- Enhanced reliability – precise, consistent read ranges when mounted to plastic or wood.